For a quick assistance call Kindle Support Helpline +1 213-507-1630
Dealing with customer care services could be frustrating, which is why we try our best to make this experience go as smoothly for you as we can. We at kindle customer care try our best to make you feel comfortable and have the conversation flow with ease. If you are the type of person who is not comfortable with having conversations on the phone or does not know how to go about your complaint with the service provider these are a few notes for you to keep in mind while dealing with our customer care:
· Gather your thoughts and have a definite problem
– Make a list of issues you are facing on your kindle
– If there are more than one issue note all of them down
– If there is only one issue, break down the inconveniences it is causing.
– The clear you are with the problem the more accurate solutions could be given.
- Make sure to call us in YOUR free time
– Make sure you have plenty of time on hand when you call us.
– A problem might seem small but could require a more in-depth assessment.
– Guiding and following the lead on call is time-consuming as well.
– You need to make sure you are not rushing the process, so the problem could be resolved effortlessly.
- Place yourself in an environment free from distractions
– Go to a quiet room of the house when you make the call.
– You can communicate and hear the operator clearly without any distractions.
– It will also be easier for the operator to listen to you.
- Have the device and other supplies readily available
– When on the call, keep all the necessary things with you.
– Have your kindle, your notes, charger, etc. everything in front.
– This way you won’t have to run to find the things when the operator asks something.
- The best time to contact us is in the morning
– The call traffic is low in the morning
– This is your best chance of connecting with us and not having to wait
– If you call us during our busy hours, the line could be busy and you will have to wait
- Speak in a friendly tone and with a positive attitude
– Our operators do their best to understand your problems
– Whatever they are doing and all the questions they are asking are necessary for the process.
– They only do so because they want to reach a definite and accurate solution.
– This is why we request you to be patient and kind to them.
- Be assertive about your dissatisfaction
– If you did not find the amazon kindle support service helpful or pleasing, let the operator know.
– Explain your expectations and how the product did not live up to it.
– When you voice your dissatisfaction, it helps to manage your thoughts better.
– The operator will also understand your frustration and deal accordingly.
– Please remain respectful during this process.
- Explain your problem to the agent
– Give clear and concise statements.
– Make sure your tone, speed, and speech are clear.
– Go by each point one by one and let the service provider note the details.
– Make sure to provide them all the details about kindle update, models, etc.
– Brief them about the troubleshooting methods you might have applied by yourself before calling in.
– All these details can be extremely helpful for the service provider.
- Understand the agent’s limitations with the service
– The agent does not hold control over how the device acts and works.
– They have to follow protocol and certain rules when they work.
– This limits their control over the service.
– If they refuse a certain request, for example ‘getting the manager on the phone, etc. Understand that if they refuse, it is because they don’t have the authority.
– They cannot make an “exception” for you. All our customers are equal and get the same services.
- Escalate your issue
– If the service provider was unable to help you might want to take the matter to a higher authority.
– Move to another source such as connecting with the kindle repair/technical team.
– You can ask the operator about how you can proceed to connect with other sources.
– The kindle customer service provider will be able to deal with the problem without issues.
- Dealing with the supervisor
– Supervisors are not employed to deal with customers.
– It is out of their job description and will only take special cases.
– Restate your concerns to the superiors.
– They will follow up with the kindle troubleshooting methods that the operator earlier discussed.
- Get the representative’s details
– If you chose to connect through other sources of authority, get their details from the operator.
– Get an understanding of how you can contact them.
– What process is to be followed to further escalate your complaint.
– Also, note down the operator’s details in case you need to reference them.
- Ask the agent to note your details
– If you plan on taking your complaint, further ask the operator to note your information.
– Tell them your full name, number, what problem you had, etc.
– The operator can pass on your information so the next agent will already have an idea about your problem.
– They will be able to take out the time to discuss the matter with you.
- Reward the customer service
– If the service was helpful, give us positive feedback.
– If it was not, we are open to accepting constructive criticism.
– Your feedback will help us improve and provide better service.